Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my new blog.I have been blogging since 2006 so blogging for me is not new but I always seem to move from one blog to the next as my interests change. Hopefully this blog with be a lasting one.
The Rustic Woman blog will be about my daily life and trying to create a simpler life for my family. I have learned that I don't need more to be happy and I have started to look for ways to create healthier meals without all the processed and artificial ingredients. I also make my own soap and hope to soon start selling it under the name Rustic Woman Soap Company (rusticwomansoapco) which I just happen to have a Facebook page for. Yea I know a shamless plug. Along with the soap I have started making my own body care products some of which I will share here on this blog.
I have also learned that homemade food is better and much tastier. I have many recipes that my family and friends have been asking me to share so this blog is where I hope to do so.I almost find it a challenge to find new ways to create home made goodness for my family while saving money at the same time. I do hope you will join me on my journey into a new chapter of my life as I fumble my way through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment